Who uses "Quiet Hours"?

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I use it every night. Got tired of being woken up by no important phone calls or work. So I have it in and only allow my, brother, and top manager to get through. Love it! That and I have a young baby so not having any notification beeps or other noises waking her up makes me and my wife's life easier.

menghai

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
It worked TOO well for me. It did a good job blocking calls, but it blocked texts too from my employees. I need those to get through. Any ideas?

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Use every night 10pm to 4am love it works great for business with over 50-100 calls/texts a day there always was sorry to bother you! Well now you won't:)

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I use it every night automatically.

I'll also turn it on manually during meetings, church, Bible study.

Turn it on - don't you use the calendar feature where cortana turns it on for you when you mark yourself busy ? (im assuming you use the calendar here :)

I use Quiet Hours everyday 10PM to 7AM - love it!

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
It worked TOO well for me. It did a good job blocking calls, but it blocked texts too from my employees. I need those to get through. Any ideas?

Set the "knock knock" feature, if they really need to get through to you they text back knock knock and it will send the text through.

Mine is set for midnight to six am. and it is set to turn on with any Calendar event marked busy. Great feature!!!

menghai

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Set the "knock knock" feature, if they really need to get through to you they text back knock knock and it will send the text through.

Mine is set for midnight to six am. and it is set to turn on with any Calendar event marked busy. Great feature!!!

Unfortunately, I have 60 employees. They SHOULD be texting my assistant before 7am, but if they don't, I need to respond. Maybe that part of quiet hours just won't really work for me.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, I have 60 employees. They SHOULD be texting my assistant before 7am, but if they don't, I need to respond. Maybe that part of quiet hours just won't really work for me.

The only other option might be to add them all to your inner circle?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb