Here Drive+ - No voice

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm running a Lumia 820 on Dev Prev and ever since I updated to 8.1, Here Drive has stopped giving voice directions. Thinking it was a bug I reinstalled the app to no avail. Then I thought it might have been a problem with 8.1, so I stopped caring and waited for the official version and Cyan to see if it would fix it. No dice... I've tried reinstalling again after Cyan and nothing changed.

Does anyone have any ideas? Kind of a bummer not being able to use the main feature off an app.

lafn

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Do you have hands free phone setup on your phone? 8.1 pushes the audio to the hands free phone setup. It works well. Regardless of whether you are listening to streaming music or FM/CD the HERE Drive audio will override the music like a phone call.

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a voice installed and I haven't got a hands free system. I just open the app, set the destination and listen to the directions (or would if it worked). But ever since I updated to 8.1 and everything afterwards, I simply do not get any voice directions. All I get is speed limit warnings or the likes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes