WP8.1 Downloaded files

JaDodjoNaWP

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!
I am a new WP user. For web browsing Im using IE, UC Browser and Opera Mini beta.

I tried to dowload .zip and .xlsx files and got this rezult:
-Using IE I managed to dowload only a part of files (4.58kb). Files were dowloaded in Downloads folder accessable by Files application.

-Using Opera and UC, files were downloaded, but I cannot find them in File manager. Storage Sense displayed that size of both browsers was increased.

Can anybody help me how to access those files. For instanse if I want to copy them on my computer, or other medium. It seems thad downloaded files are not accessible at all, except by application that downloaded them. Is it possible to force path for downloads?

Thank you in advance!

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!
I am a new WP user. For web browsing Im using IE, UC Browser and Opera Mini beta.

I tried to dowload .zip and .xlsx files and got this rezult:
-Using IE I managed to dowload only a part of files (4.58kb). Files were dowloaded in Downloads folder accessable by Files application.

-Using Opera and UC, files were downloaded, but I cannot find them in File manager. Storage Sense displayed that size of both browsers was increased.

Can anybody help me how to access those files. For instanse if I want to copy them on my computer, or other medium. It seems thad downloaded files are not accessible at all, except by application that downloaded them. Is it possible to force path for downloads?

Thank you in advance!

For me anytime i download something in UC browser, it goes into a folder called UCdownload.
Look for the folder called UCdownload on either your sd card or on phone storage

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb