Frustrated

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I am big fan of Microsoft and Windows Phone, Still loving my Lumia 920 WP 8.1, but now I am tired of waiting for the updates of big social media apps like Instagram, Vine and Twitter as I am using everyday, and other apps like Viber, WhatsApp, ESPN Cricinfo, pinterest and etc.. Ths apps are way behind of IOS and android crap, that is really annoying.. If anyone know any new updates or leaks on above mentioned apps pls share here..

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Leaks? Meaning info? I understand your frustrations, but we can't really blame the devs on this one. The numbers show that the adoption rate for WP is slow so major devs see no reason to actually invest their time and money. Tbh you should've seen this coming. For now you have live with the 3rd party apps and just by pinning your favorite websites to the start screen :) or buy an android or iPhone to use as a second phone

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
What's so great about updates? Are you actually missing features or are you simply suffering from updatitis, a quite common condition these days where you need updates for the sake of updating stuff ;)

Personally, I'm actually sick of constant updates, tweaks, etc. Once my applications work the way I want them to I don't update them again unless there's a very important reason to do so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention