One Drive picture storage and management

RefractedPaladin

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Maybe I am just not understanding how this is supposed to work or maybe my expectations are too high but my phone keeps filling up with Pictures and Videos as I only have a 32GB Icon. Now, MS(as well as Google and Apple) market there Cloud Storage as being part of your phone. However, it does automatically upload my photos but I am stuck manually deleting them off my phones local storage and then, on top of that, Pictures and Videos stored in the Cloud do net appear in the same manner as local storage ones further widening the void between then two.

So, am I missing something on how to easily manage my Photos between local and cloud storage or is this just how it is?

Aresjr21

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Several questions: Do you have OneDrive autoupload enabled? If so do you have best quality selected (which requires wifi)? Videos only upload to OneDrive via wifi. Do you have enough free space on OneDrive to store said files? From what I understand, new users to OneDrive initially received 8GBs of cloud storage which I believe now was increased to 15GBs. These could be a few possible problems of yours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium