Microsoft's Facebook App finally doesn't suck!

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
So after being bummed for months that the Facebook app for WP didn't offer features that I have come to depend on such as editing a comment, posting a photo within a comment, etc now they have finally come through and fixed those issues and then some.
It is now one of the best Facebook apps available on any device.

They do need to make one more fix and that would be to put a home button in the app at all times.
If you venture off the main feed and go a few clicks in to a post you will have to use the back button a few times before the home 🏠 button appears and you can go to the main feed.

Before the update I had to use glitchy third party apps or the browser to do some of the features.

The new app is starting to look good.

Now hopefully they fix Xbox music. Lol.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Xbox music definitely needs some help. For me though it is finally beginning to work a bit better than before:)

XBOX music did work most of the time and I had the pass so I could listen to anything but sometimes it would glitch as if it didn't know my account and would only preview songs or not even play them.
I'm talking about streaming music though.

I saw that people liked the Nokia Mix Radio and it seems pretty good. Better than Pandora.
So I canceled the xbox music pass for now.

XBOX Music Pass does give you access to pretty much any song or any band at any time.
Except when it glitches. But it does have the capability of being the best paid service I think.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Another cool thing about the new Facebook is that if you select to upload several pictures you can continue to surf other areas of facebook while the photos upload.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs