I have games installed on my sd card, will I be able to play them again after hard reset ?

vaibhav kansara

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
currently I'm using preview for developers GDR update 1, and now I want to go back to official cyan update for my Lumia 720. I have games installed on my sd card like asphalt 8, and many more. I need to know whether I will be able to play these games with my last saved progress again after I hard reset my phone, or should I have to download them all over again ?

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
currently I'm using preview for developers GDR update 1, and now I want to go back to official cyan update for my Lumia 720. I have games installed on my sd card like asphalt 8, and many more. I need to know whether I will be able to play these games with my last saved progress again after I hard reset my phone, or should I have to download them all over again ?

Hi
Make sure you create a backup first before you do hard reset
When you install the cyan rom you will sing in with your Microsoft account and choose to restore the backup you have created it earlier
And is will restore all your installed apps and game (re download it again automatically)
So you will need to have Wi-Fi connected
About the save game , upload it to the cloud Sync it

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes unfortunately you'll have to download the apps again. If you've backed up your app settings on the cloud then some of the game progresses might restore when asked during the setup of your 720 after the flash back to Cyan.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
In settings>>backup, make sure that the applist+settings is enabled. This does not necessarily backup all game progresses though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro