Facebook contact sync broken (why are so many things broken with WP?(again and again))

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Really annoying and one more simple thing thats broken in WP... Even though Im sometimes able to sync the contacts, little later they are not synced anymore... Only the contacts that have the same name stay synced, I guess because its done inside the phone. Contacts that have been manually paired does not hold the sync. This is really frustrating and makes me wonder why in the hell there are always so many SIMPLE BASIC things broken with WP. Its starting to be ridicilous really. Whats wrong with the OS or Microsoft since they cannot fix these things one by one????

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Really? I thought everyone has this problem. I have seen at least some topics about people having problems on initially syncing them.

devlin525

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
The only problem that I encounter is that the profile pictures doesn't load well and that I need to click each contact and wait for the profile picture to load the image 100% and I've got like many contacts. Is there any way to do this automatically?

PS: Syncing using the Facebook App isn't working

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa