MS made a new lockscreen app: Tetra lockscreen

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Are they kidding me ?

Why would they abandon the previous lockscreen app and make a new one only for US region?

​THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Are they kidding me ?

Why would they abandon the previous lockscreen app and make a new one only for US region?

​THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE

Who at MS said anything about the first lock screen being abandoned? smdh

Last edited by a moderator:

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Even if they didnt. Explain to me, what is the point to release an app just for people who live in the US? Its like making a Facebook app only for Europe. Thats just dumb.
But many people including me switch to us region nd get the app.So no problem unlike in android you cannot shift to another regions nd enjoy US specific apps.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
for the record this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the last lockscreen app, this was an employees side project, microsoft had little work on this.

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
It should be noted that this is not a upgrade or replacement for the 'Live Lock screen BETA' (which I wish they'd update already). It's a Garage project made by MS employee enthusiasts.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
app has its potential and I am using this for past two days. Motion Sensor widget shows data in graphical manner and that's really good.
Calander icon should highlight itself when any appointments fall in day time. I hope Garage guys take our feed back and improve this app. I would love to see more widgets. I first had uninstalled this app but will keep it as my lockscreen app.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Have they fixed the lag/battery drain issues yet? When I first installed Tetra lockscreen, there was a noticeable lag between swiping to unlock the phone and being able to use it. Also, I noted that once I switched back to using Awesome Lock, my battery life significantly increased. Anyone know if it's been fixed?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers