Screen turning on at night?

chorpeac

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm noticing something strange going on at night with my phone Nokia 920. It might be going on during the day as well, but I don't notice it because it is usually in my pocket. I woke up twice last night, and I glanced at my side table. The phone screen was on and it was on the Kids Corner screen....One swipe from right to left. Another time I woke up and it was on my lock screen. It is never actually into the phone, where I would have to type in my passcode.

Another side note about this is that before I went to bed, I put it in airplane mode and it was also on night mode. So there shouldn't be anything going on there in terms of communications or notifications. Right?

Also, glance is not turned on.

Anyone else experiencing this?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm noticing something strange going on at night with my phone Nokia 920. It might be going on during the day as well, but I don't notice it because it is usually in my pocket. I woke up twice last night, and I glanced at my side table. The phone screen was on and it was on the Kids Corner screen....One swipe from right to left. Another time I woke up and it was on my lock screen. It is never actually into the phone, where I would have to type in my passcode.

Another side note about this is that before I went to bed, I put it in airplane mode and it was also on night mode. So there shouldn't be anything going on there in terms of communications or notifications. Right?

Also, glance is not turned on.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Are you sure your place is not haunted?:devil:

Seriously, though, I would observe the phone for a period of time to identify the possible cause. For example, while working on your computer just place your phone beside your computer within your field of vision so that you'll see when it turns on on its own. I suspect that you have one app that doesn't need data (e.g. some weather apps download offline data covering a period of time to be able to provide weather information even without data connection), that is running and turning your screen on... but being in Kid's Corner when it turns on is a different story since you have to swipe the screen to go there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99