PFD and resetting phone

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I will shortly be getting a new phone (930) and want to give my 920 which is running PFD to my girlfriend. I have 2 questions in regards to this.
1. to reset my phone and clear it of ALL data settings etc etc is it enough just to go into 'about phone' in settings and hit reset?

2. in resetting the phone, will it still have PFD installed?

Thanks for any help you can offer me

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
1. Yes
2. Yes
so, if PFD has that device (920) registered with my Microsoft account, will that then cause problems for me having a new device (and also if I want to enrol that new device in PFD also) being registered with the same Microsoft account.
Will it cause problems for my girlfriend if she wants to set up the 920 with her Microsoft account?

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
so, if PFD has that device (920) registered with my Microsoft account, will that then cause problems for me having a new device (and also if I want to enrol that new device in PFD also) being registered with the same Microsoft account.
Will it cause problems for my girlfriend if she wants to set up the 920 with her Microsoft account?

[1] You can install PFD with your MS account(One which is currently used by your 920) again on new device. It wont pose any problem.

[2] She can easily set up your device(920) with her MS account, it wont be an issue. Just in case, if she would like to install future PFD updates, she needs to sign in with her ID using Preview for developers app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05