Hubs: Does anyone else miss them from WP7? I certainly do :(

hallam555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The big draw to windows phone for me was the Hubs and how the OS was divided into to them and how you could effortlessly share photos straight to Facebook as it was integrated into the phone along with Twitter.

I can't think of the guys name who set up the windows phone challenge but remember how windows phone beat all the competition hands down in the time it took to share photos.

I have just tried to share an article from MSN News to twitter and the option comes up.. Share-Social Networks-then nothing, the only options available are text, email or one drive. Drives me mad as I feel in this aspect windows phone has gone backwards.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The hubs were a wonderful idea and a big draw for me to Windows Phone 7. Unfortunately, it was mostly a failed experiment. If third parties would have built into the hubs idea, it could have been a central theme of WP8 as well. But for instance, Photobucket, Picasa and Flickr never wrote photo hubs apps, so a lot of magic that could have been never came to be in the first place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers