The reason why I switch to Android then Windows Phone again

omer620

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Well, the last week my 1320 got bricked. I gave it to technical service and my mom gave me her own Galaxy Note 2. The first day was ridiculous because when I went to play store all apps that I need was there (WP lags some). And the camera was good (1320 has 5mpx which is also usable). But in the second day, some problems started to occur. The phone was lagging so much and battery drain was insane. In 1 hours of heavy usage my battery drained like %20 or st like that. Today I got my 1320 from technical service and I'm so glad to give the Galaxy crap to my mom

Android main pros-cons
There are so many apps
Lags
Unfriendly battery life

WP pros and cons
Awesome battery life
No lags (galaxy note 2 has 2x better specs/still lags like hell)
Plenty of apps

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Android is the Windows XP of today, if the user is an experienced one, knows what to cut out and disable and knows what apps to allow and can optimize his phone, he will have the best experience otherwise he'll get bad performance and viruses. :)

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I find my Moto G 4G has longer battery life, but that's probably because I've managed to 'freeze' a lot of apps that would otherwise be running in the background, and because I force it to use the 2G network only. My Lumia 735 can only be set to 3G for some reason.

WP also uses location services a lot more than Android which further reduces battery life.

djarchow

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just switched from the Note 2 to a Lumia Icon and while I may not have been using mine the way you do; I had no real issues with my note 2. I rarely had issues with lag,and my battery life (when not playing games) was great. Even with my Note's battery being 2 years old I still can get almost 2 days if I don't play games. With similar usage, the battery life on my Icon is definitely worse than my Note though in all fairness, the Icon does have a smaller battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro