Nokia Lumia 521 no picture messages after update??

Casey Marte

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
After the latest update I can no longer send or receive picture messages.

I'm on the metro pcs network and they say that it's a windows issue?

I wish I had never updated the darn phone!!:grincry:

Casey Marte

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so after spending almost an hour to update early this morning, I have been trying to fix this darn mms/picture downloading and sending mess. I went from site to site, tried changed apn, restarted it a ton of times and FINALLY, my fiance says "did you remove the battery and reinsert it?". I figured "what the hell", I removed the battery, put it back in and restarted it. It took a few minutes (every time I clicked the message button, it would appear to load but kick me out), anyway, on the third try it went into the messages and I was able to download a media file. I then sent myself a picture and it went through and came back perfectly.

So, take your batteries out and start over folks! Soon as I can, I'm switching back over to android, who needs more windows drama, my laptop gives me enough during it's updates.

Peace

Casey Marte

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey Aleydi,

Yes, just shut the phone off, then pull the battery out for a few seconds. Put the battery back in, wait for the phone to load (Damn Windows) and then into your messages and send someone a picture message. It should go through. It took me forever, but this simple thing worked after all of the times I shut it down and restarted it. What a headache!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion