Is Microsoft really not thinking about windows phone users!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESWAR-p

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I just read an article in some website it is saying that Skype and Microsoft Office are better in ios and android compared to windows. Not only these apps it is also pointing at some other apps so is it better to leave windows phone and go back to Android or apple. Really feeling sad 😢 after using Windows phone for a long time. Many apps are not up to the mark. As office and Skype etc; are available at other operating systems.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
They are. The problem -for you, that is- is that they're waiting for Windows 10 because a lot of the relevant APIs will most likely be updated.
Remember, Office 16 will most likely launch with Windows 10.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
It won't. Mark my words, we'll be in the same place, with the same complaints. Just with a newer OS.

its sad to admit that you might be right, unless wp's Skype/office app becomes a full desktop replacement, people will complain, and considering how Skype has users waiting for critical features since 2011 I see no hope for the near future, I really wish nadella fired the entire Skype team though, bring the wlm guys back

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It won't. Mark my words, we'll be in the same place, with the same complaints. Just with a newer OS.

You know nothing, Jon Snow. Same as most other people on this forum. All we can do is wait and watch. If you don't like waiting there are always other options. If you're tied into a long contract/can't afford to switch platforms, tough luck. People who've been with Windows Phone right from the start (like me) have been waiting for really long for a lot of things. We've been patient this long and I don't think this is the right time to jump ship. IMO, things can only get better from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss