Why do you use / love Windows Phone?

udayk

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Firstly, I believe in Microsoft's vision of an unified OS running on ALL your devices. I don't see myself buying a Chromebook or an iMac in all the possible futures, so Windows it is for me! That's the major reason I'm gonna stick with Windows Phone. Even if it is not perfect right now. I know it's gonna take a while, but I can wait :)

Believe it or not, I actually loved desktop Windows 8's metro UI right from the start. I can see why majority of the populi didn't take to it, but to me it felt very exciting to have a 'live' start screen coupled with all the gestures and stuff. Anyway, my point is that the design of the Windows Phone 'just works' for me. It's not bloated like Android, and there's no gratuitous eye-candy like iOS. It hits a perfect sweet spot of being simply beautiful and also very usable. It lets me show my individuality a bit more by being creative with the start screen. All I can do on Android is put a wallpaper to my liking.

And then there's the CAMERA! This one actually goes to the Lumias. I'm an enthusiast photographer and do a lot of spontaneous clicks. It's just impossible for me to carry a dedicated camera 24/7 so I really need a phone that can hold up to itself when it comes to imaging. And Lumias don't disappoint in that regard.

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Why do you use Windows Phone?
I use it because it just works for me...it does everything I need it to do and smoothly. I also tend to go against the grain... I like the fact that majority of the time I'm the only person in the room that uses a Windows Phone. People tend to ask about the OS quite often, being curious of what it has to offer. I simply tell them my experience.

What do you like / love most about Windows Phone?
Its live tiles and the overall smoothness of the OS.

Do you like the integration with Windows and Xbox?
I think the integration could be better between Windows and WP. It's too simple in my opinion. Since I don't own an XB360 or a One (trying to graduate in Mechanical Engineering in May; games are distractions) I can't comment on that.

Why do you use Windows / Xbox?
Windows runs all the programs I use for school (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MATLAB to name a few). Also, I'm able to accomplish everything through the Windows OS.

What excites you about the future of Windows / Windows Phone?
How Windows 10 is going to impact both the mobile and computer platform....although I'm more concerned about the state of WP today. It seems like with the recent moves Microsoft has been making, they aren't in-line with its mobile platform. I would rather Microsoft focus on WP and make it just as much as a priority as it seems to be making its services on other OSs.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
- Why do you use Windows Phone?

I use Windows Phone because it offered something unique compare to iOS and Android, that and I wanted to be so hip, that the hipsters drinking Starbucks and using iPhones aren't hip enough for me :p

- What do you like / love most about Windows Phone?

It's a double-edge answer for me but the simplicity of the interface, there's not to much info on display so I can focus on what matters the most (the content) however sometimes it feels like there's too little info and I need to swipe in order to get more info.

- Do you like the integration with Windows and Xbox?

Integration with Windows? Yes. With Xbox? Can't say since I don't have an Xbox One anymore.

- Why do you use Windows / Xbox?

When I was a little baby (ok maybe not that young) I always used Microsoft products from MS-DOS to Windows 10 Tech Preview, I wanted to stay with something I am familiar with. Of course I always try out the other operating systems like Mac OS X and Linux but I always stay with Windows since it's a familiar ground and it gets the job done fast. Sure it's not as pretty as Mac OS X or has the functionalities of Linux but it's so easy to use and be productive with it (or not productive if you get what I mean). Actually now that I think about it, that's exactly like Windows Phone..... It's not as pretty as iOS nor as functional as Android but it's in the middle.

- What excites you about the future of Windows / Windows Phone?

I want to develop applications for Windows one day (all of my applications and games are half-baked and no where near completing) So when I heard about Windows 10 being the one OS to rule them all (of course I'm sure some restrictions are in place) and programming for it means you're pretty much programming for all sorts of devices. I was thrilled to hear that, it's like the Universal app for Windows 8 but extended.

As for Windows Phone itself, perhaps it can take a page off the Ubuntu phone. Create an x86 Windows Phone with probably a micro HDMI port or a dock and plug all your peripherals in am boom you got the ultimate portable computer that can be a desktop when you're home or at work.

killakiloz

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Why do I use windows phone?
A: Interface loks fun and stylized, without sacrificing functionality. Easy to pick up and use, and you can truly build your start screen around info that's important to you. The keyboard is also second to none.

What do I love most about WP?
A: The interface, the keyboard, the camera.

Do I like the Integration with windows/Xbox?
A: Currently don't own a PC or tablet, but do have an Xbox one. The integration is great! I use my phone over the media remote to control my Xbox, show off game clips to friends, and send messages!

Why do I use WP?
A: It offers something different and fun!

What excites me about the future?
A: One OS across all your devices!

mattmossmusic

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Why do I use Windows Phone?
It's the smoothest OS around! Plain and simple.

What do I love most about WP?
The live tiles! The phone seems alive compared to dead, static icons. It's easily customizable and unique looking as well.

Do I like the Integration with windows/Xbox?
Yes! I'm a gamer and love the XBOX Smartglass App. Very helpful!

Why do I use WP?
It works great for me! I took the plunge with the HTC Trophy and never looked back! I've owned two 822's and currently a 928.
The whole user experience has been just awesome to me. I've turned a few Android and IOS people around, as well! Great cameras. games, Office integration!

What excites me about the future?
Windows 10 and the cross platform experience it should bring!

Matt Moss
Los Angeles, CA
gamertag: MOSSROCK LA
WPcentral: mattmossmusic

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Lower device cost off contract in the US this is why I'm here today.
The simplicity along with the elegance of the OS was very important for me initially.
I found the OS easily embraced.

The Microsoft phone screen looks like a bookshelf to me.
It can be anything from pristine to a cluttered disaster...whatever you desire...

Even though the tiled UI seemed a little clunky at first it sang to me because of it's geometry.
The OS has grown quickly in my opinion.

That clunky startscreen has become a pretty impressive control panel for this user.
I love to place and organize things in boxes so Windows on a phone in that respect is perfection.

Yes from what I've seen here this is a top notch feature.

22 years of fascination to intense aggravation with Windows has created a concrete bond.
I liken it to a marriage that has weathered everything from beautiful warm sunrises to a flooded basement.

The adventures around the corner with rumored versions and devices.

I'm almost sure Microsoft is not leaving mobile users behind.
My personal hope is that "unification" happens.

Last edited:

Pivotgeeks

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Windows phone is my first smartphone, i use HTC 8x, and my reason to go with Windows phone and not android,..well i played with my friends Android phone before to me it was complex thing and never appeal to me it was like every other phone boring design..then one day on my way to my home, i saw a guy with Nokia Lumia And man he was looking so different holding it.. i mean there were other holding and using there smartphone in the bus but this guy stood out with a Beautiful phone and i come home and looked it up and it was windows phone and my heart was set..

Live tiles
Wallpaper Live title (8.1)
Cortana
Design and animation
Easy of use

Don't have xbox, but i do love the integration with windows..

again don't have Xbox, and Yes I use Windows have used it since i learnt operate computer, Currently running win 8.1 and LOVE IT
don't know why people complain about it oh its unstable oh its buggy blablabla ,... 8.1 is most polished windows ive used

As of now Win 10 is only thing that excites me, and there been a lot of disappointment, like cortana going other platform, but i will stick around.. after all i love the OS more than cortana..

blacquay

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I use Windows cos I like to think different and hate "popular opinion"

Own a touch-screen laptop, a Nokia tablet and a Lumia 730. So yes, I like the level of integration and direction of MS.

Am I excited? A lot is riding on Windows 10.

All I know is any OS I stick with eventually blossoms.

anon(8141431)

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I loved Nokia from the beginning and still own an N8 and an N72. And I was tempted by the tile UI and clean lockscreen of WPso much that I used it's mockup on my LG cookie. The combination of both was too awesome for me to ignore. So when the time came, I chose a Lumia 520.

Now I own an 830. Even though I have regrets about the platform, the wow i had when I first used the OS is still in me. Combining that with Lumia's excellent hardware, I am not going anywhere else soon.....

batboris

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, not a detailed answer...

All time Windows and Skype user. Frequent IE user due to my work. Beginning of last year I got angry at Google for not letting me setup Gmail on my Blackberry +not fixing the problem they have with the "." in the account name (I'm getting other people mails) ... and said "F*** you Google". Made my Outlook mail my primary one. Deleted Chrome from every PC that I'm using and started searching with Bing. Then I got a L920. At the end of last year I've decided to build the entire ecosystem instead of using part of it. So, I got the Xbox One when it came to my country (I'm a gamer so I had to get a console at a certain point anyway).
Then something amazing happened... I've managed to make my company getting me a Surface Pro 3 :) . Sold my iPad mini and my old Lenovo laptop and at that point I was "all in" Microsoft's devices and services (Ballmer said it, not me :) ). A small adjustment of the setup was needed as the Surface is not that perfect as a tablet. I needed something for reading in the bed or while traveling. So then the L1520 came to help solving this issue.
My last edition to this is Xbox Music Pass. You cannot use Spotify in desktop on the Surface due to the connected stand by and it seems that there are no plans for a modern app anytime soon. So, I've canceled my subscription and for two months already I'm a happy Xbox music user. Having my playlists on all my devices without doing anything except logging in is priceless :)

So, to answer the question:
For me it is not just the Windows Phone. It is the entire ecosystem. I'm happy with it now and I think it will be even better next year when W10 goes official. Don't read my last statement as "we need to wait again". I'm not waiting for anything, cause I'm already using what I want. It will just get better after some months :)

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
This is a loaded question given my tumultuous history with the eco-system. But there are a couple very good reasons. However the reason I started to use WP is different from why I use it today. At the time, I was using a Google Nexus on Verizon Wireless, a decent phone that was running MIUI v4. I thought I was in heaven given how zippy the phone seemed to be. But then the problems started. The back cover wouldn't slip back in; I had an amazingly difficult time transferring music and videos onto it; it was extremely limited in its mere 32GB of storage... these are all problems with the handset, but it's important to note that this was the flagship phone from Google. Although manufactured by Samsung, it was still promoted as the bare-minimum Google phone. Aside from Verizon's crippling of the phone, I realized that a lot of the issues I had with this phone were with Android itself. It would overheat, it would crash, apps would crash, and eventually I switched back to a 3G-only HTC Droid Incredible running Gingerbread.

And this is where my love-affair with Android ends. Ice Cream Sandwich, while not bad, was the biggest of the end. Jellybean all but killed it, and then my brief stint with the Sony Xperia on KitKat reconfirmed my suspicions: I needed to get a divorce and stay away from this toxic relationship. Around this time, I was also really soured on the Google experience, namely the way they were attempting to record, document, and take over my online life. It got to the point where I replaced the search engine with DuckDuckGo and IxQuick. For when I do need Google-based results, I used Startpage, which pulls in Google from a proxy. I closed my Google Mail accounts, keeping only one around for spam. I downloaded all my files from Drive and removed them. I stopped going to maps.google.com.

I toyed around with the idea of getting an iPhone, particularly because I already run OSX. But even before I began playing around leaving Google/Android, I needed a phone that would work in Europe. Although Verizon phones are unlocked for GSM use, the Nexus has no SIM slot. AKA, it has absolutely no GSM bands. This resulted in my need for a cheap phone from Amazon. The options were pretty slim, and this was also before Nokia had enough the incredibly affordable Lumia 520. In my research I realized that Windows Phones were a good $100 cheaper than their Android counterparts. If an Android phone was $250, there was a $150 alternative with the same specifications. With that, I bought the LG Quantum C900 running Windows Phone 7.5 Mango. This was in 2013, with Windows Phone 8 released but still in a rather embryonic state, and its app market wasn't quite as robust or mature as Windows Phone 7.5. I couldn't use the phone in the US, so I wouldn't be able to test out anything other than syncing and e-mail setup until I got to Europe, but once I landed in Switzerland (and later Germany), this phone was now my daily driver. I put the Nexus in my sidebag and didn't touch it until I landed back in the US.

The week I spent with the Quantum, in Z?rich, Berlin, and Frankfurt, was put through all the tests. Call, camera, text, Viber, navigation, and data. It failed on battery life miserably when needing to use navigation, but I suspect this had to do with the cable I used to charge the phone. Charging via the laptop took a very long time, and I had no European wall charger. Regardless, that's an issue with the phone, as is the camera. That said, I adapted to the Windows Phone dynamic in about five seconds. Windows Phone is easy and requires little to no thought to use; at least, once you get it into your head that it's not Android, and it is not iOS. This rang true when my mother bought her HTC 8X and only asked me about 2 questions before zipping off to mobile bliss and never needing to ask me another question again. Windows Phone had its issues, but the way the menus were laid out just made so much more sense than in Android or iOS, particularly the app drawer and start screen. The design was also a big draw, given how hideous Android can get and how static iOS is. The animations, the look, the feel, the speed. It was all so appealing. I had gotten used to it by the time I landed back in the USA, and while it was nice to have that beautiful screen in the Nexus, it only took one day home before I realized how slow and cluttered and clunky my Android phone truly was.

One month later, I switched to AT&T (mistake) and bought the Lumia 820. For anybody who recognizes my username or avatar here, it's likely due to the complete meltdown I had last Summer after Windows Phone 8.1, especially after they released it officially with that abysmally embarrassing Xbox Music app. Not to mention the disemployment of the hub paradigm that made me and many others fall in love with Windows Phone. Disappointed and disillusioned, I switched back to Android. It was like dating my ex-boyfriend with whom I have amazing sex, but the chemistry just isn't there in every day life. The camera on the Xperia Z2 is butter, and I got some incredible shots, far better than with the 820. And it's true, the battery life was just as good. It was also nice having more robust versions of apps, like PlanetRomeo and Copy. That said, something just didn't feel right. And I knew we were headed for trouble when the native launcher crashed upon its first boot. I sold the Xperia two months ago and switched back to the 820. Most of the issues have been ironed out with MusicDrop, the 30GB of OneDrive storage, and the new fantastic Video player, not to mention new 3rd party and official apps that have been released since that time. Even just yesterday, the movie editor app was released, and I realize now that when people said I'd come crawling back, they were damn right. Windows Phone and the suite of OneDrive Apps really have matured into fantastic products.

It's lightweight nature. My issue with Android is that it does not use its powerful resources in an effective manner. This is something that iOS used to do well, but seems to further lose its way with each update. This is a hold-over from the 7.5 days. If you time 7.5, a Lumia 520 running 8.1, a 928, and 1520, they will all respond with the same amount of snap. Multi-tasking is also brilliant. I can open the subway app, check the train times, switch albums really quick, jump into Tumblr (Turtle Blog Viewer), and then take a quick picture in about 20 seconds. This would take about 5 minutes with Android if nothing crashes. Not only that, but these updates aren't killing my battery life. iPhones work best with the Operating System designed exclusively for the handest. The iPhone 4 works like a dream with iOS 6. Just into iOS 7 territory and you're plagued with a slow, buggy handset. This doesn't seem to the best an issue on Windows Phones, regardless of their specs. And because Nokia, HTC, Samsung, and Microsoft know this, they can offer a phone for as long as $50, have a sleeper hit, and still offer an amazing user experience perfect for budget-conscious or younger users. I see a lot more Windows Phones in Germany than in the United States, and a lot of 14, 15 year olds use them. I'm guessing because their parents aren't going to spring for a $500 iPhone for a teenager. I love that versatility and power. I'm planning on selling my 820 and using my 520 as my daily driver because I need cash (broke art school student). But dropping to the 520 means the only thing I'm sacrificing is a slightly better screen and the flash on my camera. Big deal.

N/A

I don't use Windows or Xbox. For games, my interest stopped after the PlayStation 2, when game developers decided that graphics and realistic violence were more important that plot and puzzle solving. I need to be able to use my brain if I'm going to sit in front of a screen playing for hours on end. From Pac Man to Tomb Raider to the Legend of Zelda, these games have elements of puzzle, and to win, you can't just run around aimlessly. In terms of Windows, I won't be going back any time soon. I've been a Mac user for years and in college, I made the complete jump and stopped relying on Windows as my safety net when I realized that it wasn't necessary. I use OSX as my daily driver, this because of Adobe Creative Suite and VinylStudio, but my dream machine is my Elementary OS Linux laptop, which has lower specs but runs on clouds. And now that 8.1 offers file managing on device and I integrate with OneDrive, Copy, and MusicDrop, it no longer really matters if I use Windows, OSX, or Linux to sync my device. In terms of Windows as a desktop operating system, I feel that it lightyears behind what I want and need. It's not intuitive, it's not easy, it's not fun to use. The version of Metro they designed for Windows 8 has nothing to do with the beautiful and elegant Metro they designed for Windows Phone 7 - 8.1. I don't understand how they could mess it up that severely, and I do not understand why seem content on crippling themselves. People who use that Windows 8 Metro carry over that negative impression to Windows Phone. Perhaps they could have focused on being more consistent. And because of that, not to mention its just confusing set-up and design, I steer clear of all things Microsoft aside from their online suite and their phones. I even ditched Microsoft Office for LibreOffice for its ridiculous pricing and constant need to run validation checks. The prime example of Microsoft not knowing crap about modern operating systems came when my boss asked me to fix his wife's laptop. Windows Update auto-updated a small file that completely destroyed the computer's ability to properly display graphics, resulting in a blue screen of death roughly every 10 minutes. That's pathetic.

I look forward to seeing that Windows Phone logo next to some more major apps. I also look forward to Windows Phone getting back to that place it was with 7.5 and 7.8. There was a real sense of community, like it was all a secret society with our own methodology. I hope that Microsoft curbs its enthusiasm for copying Android and remembers to remain true to the fanbase that gave them the ability to crush Blackberry.

Votshtoy

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
-Why do you use Windows Phone? | I like the direction Microsoft took with their design language, and the Lumia 520 won me over for it's value.

-What do you like / love most about Windows Phone? | I like how some of the default apps make use of Modern design, like the excellent Calender app. I love Word Flow.

-Do you like the integration with Windows and Xbox? | Don't own any other Microsoft devices, but my iPad is very well supported by Microsoft apps so it's all been a seamless experience. I still like my iPad for iOS exclusives like Pixelmator and tChess Pro, but owning the Lumia has taken me to a mostly Microsoft software+services experience on all my devices.

What excites you about the future of Windows / Windows Phone? | I'm watching the built-in apps as they keep improving and building on Modern design. It's frustrating to wait for these improvements, but I'm excited to see what comes out eventually. I think Windows Phone users may have some truly great apps to look forward to.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone was / is my middle ground of choice between :
- ANDROID - very open, customizable, can be confusing, vulnerable (an exploit waiting to happen)
- iOS - locked down, restricted, easy to use - though can be confusing, secure, expensive

I graduated from some of the Nokia unlocked devices (E71, N8) to Windows phone, getting the Lumia 920 soon after launch date. I had a cracked digitizer repair go south, where the shop bought me a new 920. I've since handed that to my wife, who really liked & coveted my phone. She loves it, I got a third party AT&T Lumia 1520 (@ $425 on eBay) and I'm enjoying WinPhone Dev Preview on my Lumia 1520. My wife's phone is stock & she still likes it - it's easy & it works (she's not technically inclined). She moved from an iPhone 3GS & has never looked back.

I like the overall fluidity of the device, the smoothness of the OS, which would NOT be there if I had a year old Android device. The screen on the Lumia 1520 is stunning & the updates coming thru Dev Preview have kept me interested. I don't miss anything from iOS or Android (daughter has an iPhone, I have an Asus Android tablet) with the possible exception of Clash of Clans (& Nokia Situations from my older Symbian devices). Just an overall good smartphone experience, which (hopefully) gets better with the coming integration into Windows 10. I wish Windows would gain market share (simply to make sure it stays viable) and I'm looking forward to the new releases (with the dawn of Windows 10 for phones).

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I fell in love with the aesthetics and functionality of Windows Phone's Metro/Modern user interface design language and live tiles. WP is refreshing and the logical design for touch input. Desktop icons are an obsolete element of mouse and keyboard UI (Windows95 / Android / iOS). In addition to the software itself, I fell in love with the design of the Lumia 920 (even though I'm stuck using an ATIV S) and Nokia's superior camera technology.

I also appreciate that WP is a secure, sandboxed OS, and not open source or "rootable". It is awesome that carriers or OEMs cannot fill WP will non-removable "bloatware".

The Metro / Modern UI design language, live tiles, facebook integration, and hubs. It is tragic that WP8.1 ruined the beauty of the photos hub and agenda view for the calendar.

A recent discovery (I never used to play music on my phone), I love how Xbox Music (WP8.0) changes the lockscreen to show the artist photograph. Xbox music has beautiful UI design.

Yes! I love the Xbox integration with Windows Phone. Seeing my avatar dude, achievements, friends, and being able to send Xbox messages is really cool.

Windows is the personal computer. The professional level applications which I use are not available for Apple and Linux machines.

Xbox offers the most ergonomic and ideal controller design, while the console has amazing potential with Microsoft's software team. Just look at how the Xbox 360 evolved over time with software updates. I love Sony, but I don't expect Sony to be able to offer the variety of features and innovations that Xbox can over the lifetime of the device.

I am excited to see what may come from Pelican Imaging and Microsoft's license agreement with Canon for Liquid Lens technology. The superior camera technology of Nokia / Microsoft / Windows Phone is of the up-most importance to me.

Josip Zeljko

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
First, my background: I owned 3 smartphones before switching to WP (Sony Ericsson P1i - Symbian UIQ3 and 2 flagship androids - HTC Desire and LG Optimus 3D).

First and foremost - I love windows phones because of timely updates. You can buy a low end phone (I own an HTC 8S) and still be sure that you will receive at least a couple of major updates in a timely fashion. Since I'm a guy obssesed with the latest tech I like my phones to be updated to the latest version available. Kudos to Microsoft for that.

The other one is Modern UI. While I think that the UI definitely needs a lot of improvements, I still consider live tiles to be the biggest UI advancement ever since the original iPhone was released.

And finally - fluidity of the OS. I don't like lag, and I don't have enough money to afford a lag free android or an iOS phone (in other words upper midrange and flagship phones). WP offers fluidity even on the cheapest phones.

EMINENT 1

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I left the Apple bandcamp with the i4 when the 900 came out. I was an avid customizer and created themes and loved jailbreaking the phone for added capabilites to alter the home screen to how I liked it. The discovery of an underlying os with a black background drew me in. I hated the white backgrounds and static icons. Still despise them to this day and the reason I will never ever own another Apple device as long as they keep that standard, the high price, and the stigma of Apple stuck up snobbery. Their lack of vision, as with Androids in not having ONE underlying os and universal apps that span across pc/phone/tablet, is a non starter for me. No matter the apps and features they've introduced lately, the one thing still remains in that I cannot run x86 apps on Chrome OS. Android is unfortunately limited in that regard no matter their overlap into Chrome. Apple is further away from this. Neither of them offer the flexibility my Surface Pro 3.

I like the minimal style and live tiles, the ability to sync themes, the idea of universal apps. The Pureview cameras and HAAC microphones. With WP I can have a colored theme already available without tinkering, along with the ability to have transparent tiles now.

Absolutely. Wish it was more and looking forward to further unification.

I use it because of the promise of unification and parity between all my devices.

I was one of the first to get and use one of the best Android tablets back then, the first gen. Asus Transformer. It was nice, but I got tired of trying new roms and trying to get it to speed up, trying to get it to quit being laggy, trying to get it to play Flash correctly. It was the best time in my life when I discovered Microsoft was on this path to unification and the start with Windows 8 and the development of the Surface Pro. With baked in Adobe Flash, the idea of universal apps, ease of sync between devices, I quickly adopted it and have stood by the progression with each iteration to date. No other OS has this vision and MS is by far the closest one to having it done right.

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I love Windows Phone because it's simple, and has one of the greatest UI's I've ever seen. I love live tiles, they're absolutely stunning.
I love the integration with Windows and Xbox. Something about getting Xbox achievements from my games is just awesome. Something about having Xbox Music and Video on my PC, phone, and Xbox is just plain awesome. I use Windows on my PC because it's the most mature and well supported operating systems, plus, I just really love it. I use Windows Phone because it syncs well with that, and because I love having "Windows" on my PC and phone. I am excited for Windows Phone to unite even more with Windows and become one amazing experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)