Two phones no Bluetooth on wp 8.1

10curtains

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 925 and lumia 625 updated to wp 8.1 with the o2 official update has knackered both phones.

I updated the 925 in August/September and by just switching Bluetooth on, it no longer has sound and when you call people they can't hear you and no it's not coming through the BT device. It's also not the BT device as it happens on every bt speaker ,car stereo. I had to use Nokia recovery tool as o2 say sending it back won't help as its a problem with update. I have tried contacting Microsoft, no such luck. I did speak to someone on Microsoft community, it turns out I am not alone with this issue.

Today after my OH complaint about the reminders for the update ,I went ahead and updated his 625. I can't believe it , it has the exact same problem. He is ok about leaving the update on the phone, but he now has a phone that has no Bluetooth.

I can't believe over two months later this problem has not been fixed and I have no idea how to get in touch with someone from Microsoft.

I am now really frustrated. I have a phone that is now forever on wp8 and new apps that come out I can't get and OH has a phone that has no Bluetooth.

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you should try to install a "clean" firmware, or an unbranded one.. And see what happens there are lots of topics here I think.. But for sure on XDA community of you've got any answer maybe you can contact me over PM
Enviado desde mi Windows Phone usando Tapatalk

10curtains

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I have bought my last windows phone.
I ordered the 1020 from o2. It said it was running wp8.1. It was not.
It arrived today running wp8.
So a new phone with none of my crap on it, I checked for updates and did exactly as told to on the screen. The phone updated to wp 8.1 and it's going back tomorrow.
No Bluetooth. Doesn't matter what device I connect, it says connected but there is no sound.

I could cry.

I used that camera. OMG. The photos!!!!!!!

I can't keep it as the Nokia software recovery tool already installed on my pc needed to update. It wouldn't let me use it until it had done so. It is now the Lumia software recovery tool and it's WP 8. Bloody 1. So I can't get it back to wp8.

So what I thought was a bargain is now an inconvenience and a waste of my time updating a phone with an update that is needing fixed.

That's three phones that I have updated all from o2 and o2 say I would need to wait on Microsoft fixing it and releasing the fix.

I am now looking for the next best phone with a really good camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos