Where is the snooze duration setting in the alarm app?

Prashob Ms

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
New WP user here, cant find snooze duration setting in alarm app

Sold off my samsung grand 2 and bought lumia 1020,, getting used to windows phone is little bit difficult.

I need help on these matters

1. Setting snooze duration in alarm app, default is 10 minutes,, i cant find this setting in my phone eventhough it was added in 8.1 update strange...!!

2. How to set default windows gallery app to show "Albums" instead of "All" ? if that's not possible, please suggest a decent image gallery app ( i cant find any :O)

3. Is there any alarm app which has touch anywhere on screen to snooze?

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: New WP user here, cant find snooze duration setting in alarm app

1. Was it added in 8.1? Because I don't have it either.
2. I use HD photo viewer, it displays albums by default and has a nice live tile.

iconata

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

Hey there and welcome to the Windows phone family! Regarding your questions:

1) you can set up snooze ruined only after Windows phone update 1, before that is not possible. If you don't have it yet, you can wait for an official release or join the preview for developers program. All you have to do is to sign for a free app studio acc, download the app on you phone and follow the instructions. After update 1 you will have that setting available.

2) I'm afraid you can't do that. Maybe the other forum members can help you a decent app, because I use the stock one.

3) can't help on that too, but my logic is that it's better if the snooze is not touch based, because you might snooze on accident.

Prashob Ms

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Still searching for touch any where on screen to snooze alarm app... or at least an app with customizable snooze duration...anyone?

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I am on an L920 running 8.1 with preview for developers. I have a snooze setting in my alarm app. When I go to edit the alarm, I have the following options: Time, Repeats, Sound, Name, and Snooze Time.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

When the alarm goes off you tap where it says 10 min and it gives you more options.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I am on an L920 running 8.1 with preview for developers. I have a snooze setting in my alarm app. When I go to edit the alarm, I have the following options: Time, Repeats, Sound, Name, and Snooze Time.

When the alarm goes off you tap where it says 10 min and it gives you more options.

Right... But guys, I don't think the OP is on P4D. Official 8.1 + Cyan has not gotten this yet.

Scott Leonard

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I have an HTC One M8 for Windows. In Settings/About it says "Software: Windows Phone 8.1 Update" (doesn't say which update, just Update). It is not the dev preview. I have the ability to adjust the snooze time when creating or editing an alarm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans