Im done with windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgmonkey

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I was quite happy when I originally got my 820 and happier when I got my 1020 but as the os got more updated I got Moe and more problems.
I had a note before the 1020 and that was a great phone but I wanted a better camera of which the 1020 delivered. But its slow to use. Slow save time, slow to open, just slow.
I could put up with that but I can't put up with the data randomly shopping to work, Bluetooth that randomly connects and disconnects, have MS got a problem with Bluetooth as they can't get it working on the surface pro 2 either. Notifications that don't show up anymore on the lock screen. Notifications that don't update in apps.
Poor app performance, Spotify is terrible, I realise this is a fault of the app developer but if windows was more viable they would invest more time.
Games that randomly restart, sometimes work fine for days then halfway through a game they are gone.
When I press the power button I have access to simple controls for skip and pause, then they are gone and I have to load the app, which is slow. And again it randomly stops working.

I used to install apps regularly on android, nothing specific but things that looked of interest, I see nothing that interests me in the app store on windows store. I realise this one is vague but it means I could do more with the phone that I don't do. I had a ?20 store voucher that I didn't realise was running out but did due to not finding anything interesting on the store.

So the phone has become that, a phone with a good(slow) camera. but I used to use my note a lot more, screen size may also be a factor I will admit.

I realise this is just my experience and I will try and remove the developers preview to see if that improves my experience of late but I just don't trust this phone to work how I want so I'm going back to android. Maybe a Sony Experia z3

Thanks for reading and sorry if I bored you.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with your search for the next device. Hopefully WP10 might interest you with better hardware and hopefully better apps by then. Z3 is a good device. Head on over to AndroidCentral to read up more about it or PM N_LaRUE who just recently got a Z3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos