Will a Selfie Stick work on a Windows phone?

shamrock1988

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Selfie Stick Info needed (sorry guys)

Hey folks

I'm not a big fan of selfies and definitely not a fan of the selfie stick but I do plan to buy one for my gf for christmas.

It will be more of a novelty present but i'd rather know that it could actually be functional if need be.

I see them very cheap on eBay but they only say they are compatibly with ios or android?

Does anyone know if they can work with Windows Phone?

Thanks

yoitsbenvo

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Selfie Stick Info needed (sorry guys)

The selfie stick I bought for my girlfriend worked with her iPhone 6, but my giant Lumia 1520 wont fit, haha. If your girlfriend has a smaller phone than the 1520, it should fit tight and snug. :)

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Selfie Stick Info needed (sorry guys)

Well this selfie business is getting ridiculous. Selfie stick? Not judging selfie takers btw

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I tested one labeled as Android/iOS recently on a trip. It was not compatible with my 1520.3. It would pair, but the buttons were useless.

​I really wanted it for my HD in ProShot so I could fire off a bracket without joggling. I did get my 1520.3 in the holder clip (just) and used the stick as a monopod. It was easy to carry and helped steady long shots and the aforementioned HD efforts.

vincentwansink

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a selfie stick and paired it with my Lumia 950XL, no problem. Except when I click the button on the bluetooth remote instead of taking a picture it turns the volume up. sigh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans