Cortana is truly amazing in France

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I updated my 820 last evening, and the French Cortana is truly amazing. She has a really natural voice for an Alpha, and has all the features the US Cortana has... Great job msft!

What do you people from Spain, Italy, and Germany think of her?

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Very impressed in Germany also, considering it is an alpha release. Unfortunately she only tells the same 4-5 jokes - but surely that will change.

Appointment reminder is very cool, just tell her to remind you of something when you are at some place. The voice is extremely natural and well spoken. As I have never activated the USA version, I'm not sure what is missing.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Pleased you Europeans are catching up with us Brits :wink:

I had better explain for the Americans and non Europeans friends that most of us in Britain are British, English, Scots, Welsh or Irish but we don't consider ourselves European, we may be in the EU for the time being, but that will probably change and we can go back to being little islanders.....

Anyway, for all who can, enjoy Cortana and for the rest, it's worth the wait, although I think MS are dropping the ball if they make us wait till late summer to see Cortana on our PC's

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Pleased you Europeans are catching up with us Brits :wink:

I had better explain for the Americans and non Europeans friends that most of us in Britain are British, English, Scots, Welsh or Irish but we don't consider ourselves European, we may be in the EU for the time being, but that will probably change and we can go back to being little islanders.....

Anyway, for all who can, enjoy Cortana and for the rest, it's worth the wait, although I think MS are dropping the ball if they make us wait till late summer to see Cortana on our PC's

http://youtu.be/WDqayC1sR7g

:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss