One most important thing that makes you have mixed feelings of love and hate for WP 8.1.1

stenson625

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Though, it is a bit of a dilemma to properly stand in love or hate for Windows Phone OS generally, WP 8.1.1 OS till date has added immensely to such feeling of love and hate. Perhaps, it is modest and fun to sound off why you have nursed such feeling, if you do have such feeling. May be, Microsoft will be listening and may help you feel right in WP 10 OS about your Smartphone.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Looking forward to Windows 10, where hopefully the "app gap" will be finally closed. Where developers see the potential for the universal app idea. And when we start seeing Windows and Microsoft Mobile included when we hear of a new service, to "download the app, on Apple, Android, OR Windows!"

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I didn't think he said he's assuming other people have mixed feelings. Maybe he has mixed feelings himself idk... I happen to love our platform myself. Hate? That's kind of a strong word.. It's just a smartphone OS after all. If you don't like it, or it doesn't suit you, move on to something else. The beauty of it all, is that we have choices.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
The app suspension on fore screen is distinctly disturbing my smooth experience of WP. Heck!

If you have a low end phone, definitely. But with a higher end phone, the smoothness is amazing, until the app says resuming....... I wonder why Microsoft hasn't made fast app resume mandatory.....

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
after a few seconds thinking about it, the answer is pretty easy, I have no real hate for wp, I couldn't think about a single important problem that makes my life miserable, oh wait.. the brightness settings... damn you ms

loudo

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
The Love: The Windows Operating system. Better than Android or iPhone.

The Hate: The lack of apps, that I use, that the other two have, plus some that were working that no longer work, or have gone away.

When my contract is up, this will be the issue that will probably drive me to switch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs