WP8.1 is rather amazing if I do say so myself :)

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
So I fell in love with Windows Phone back when it launched in 2010. I had purchased the HTC HD7 and loved the smoothness and fluidity of the animations and speed of the OS itself compared to Android. I have owned a number of Windows Phone devices since then: Radar 4G, Focus, Lumia 900, and a Lumia 920. After about a year with the 920 I switched to iOS with an iPhone 5 then 5s. I was on iOS for two years, up until now :) I purchased the Lumia 635 and I'm back to Windows phone. For the past 5 years I've been used to essentially nothing but flagship devices, however I do have to say; for the price, this little "budget" device is pretty awesome! I am thoroughly enjoying it so I'm glad to say I'm back :D

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
So I fell in love with Windows Phone back when it launched in 2010. I had purchased the HTC HD7 and loved the smoothness and fluidity of the animations and speed of the OS itself compared to Android. I have owned a number of Windows Phone devices since then: Radar 4G, Focus, Lumia 900, and a Lumia 920. After about a year with the 920 I switched to iOS with an iPhone 5 then 5s. I was on iOS for two years, up until now :) I purchased the Lumia 635 and I'm back to Windows phone. For the past 5 years I've been used to essentially nothing but flagship devices, however I do have to say; for the price, this little "budget" device is pretty awesome! I am thoroughly enjoying it so I'm glad to say I'm back :D

Second post in as many days claiming that the 635 is in fact an awesome phone.. Liking the love given to WP ^^

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I honestly would've never left the platform if Sprint would've had viable Windows Phone options. It seems the best carrier with flagship phones is ATT which is great and all except for the past where my credit isn't the best and they're asking me for a $750 deposit lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6