Good News WP users !!

Abdullah Sulman

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Recently i have noted the pace of app gap is beginning to close very fast ... And that too with some good quality games and apps ...like shadow fight 2, candy crush saga, dream league soccer etc ... What are your thoughts on this.. Do you feel the same way ???

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hm, I feel exactly the same! I'm loving it! These are becoming happy days for Windows Phone users :) (Though, strangely, it also seems to be the same time a lot of people are leaving the platform, though to me, it looks like the best time ever for WP) Anyways, I'm a happy camper. I even get Minecraft Pocket Edition now :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Meh... I'm just not an App junkie and these game crazes chock full of in-app purchase "opportunities" leave me cold.

I mean, good for you guys, GREAT for Microsoft. I personally just can't get excited about Candy Crush which is 2 years old and not my cup of tea.

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I second the Minecraft comment. Got rid of my 360 sometime ago. I don't care that its lacking achieves. I'm just happy to have PE back. (had a 5S for a minute before I gave it to the wife and took back my 920)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss