Issue in birthday calender

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
My birthday calender doesn't show the dates in my calender! The most of my contacts have a birthday date added but the also don't show up in the calender.
I tried to add all the dates manual via hotmail, but now they aren't there any more? :O

Can somebody help me???:unhappy:

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Im also facing a weird problem in the calendar app! The times of my events doesn't show if its AM or PM!!! Theres just the time but no AM or PM. And when I go to change the time manually theres also no option for that. Just the numbers.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
If you open your calander on your PC is there not somewhere a setting to and birthdays'?.
If you added something in the calander via your PC you have to sync your account on your phone.
What are your sync settings on your phone (push under email+account under SETTINGS on the account)

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I have checked my birthday calender, so the dates should be shown. And I have added every single birthday per PC and now they are not there anymore :(

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
On your phone go to the CALENDAR.
Push on the 3 dots ...
Go to settings
There you can add birthday

I know how to add a birthday - thats not the problem. I have added over 20 brithdays but now, a few weeks or maybe a month later they are not there anymore - the contacts still have birthdays added but there are none in my calender (not on my mobile nether on my PC) :(

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
What I talk about is not the adding but "tell" calander to show them. Please go to this setting and have a look if you enabled the showing of the birghtdays .

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Okay no problem.
But was the birghtday enabled and you can not see a birghtday.
Or
It was not enabled and now you enabled it and you can see the birghtdays. (maybe after a sync of your account).
And what about this setting on your PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss