Ability to Restore Saved Backups in the Settings

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a wifi connection that is kind of meh as of now. I occasionally reset my phone, but when I do, I would save a backup for the app and settings data before resetting my phone. After resetting, sometimes I'm unable to sign in my account properly (this is the part where my wifi modem becomes meh) and so I can't restore the backup I did earlier. After sometime, I will finally give up and tap 'skip' and I will have to update and reinstall my apps one by one and rearrange the tiles like it were before the reset. This is a burden for me as I need to recall all the apps I had in my phone to be able to use it. So I have posted an idea on WP UserVoice for the ability to restore saved backups in the settings, and not only during the set up of the phone. Please vote if you do agree with me! https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...s/6854161-offer-saved-backups-in-the-settings :sweaty:

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I've wondered why you can only do it during the hard rest process.

Voted

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

banger696

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I have found a way round it when you cant sign in soft reset the phone and sometimes you can then sign in, doesnt always work though. I have voted because it is annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs