Lets get the Snapchat situation trending

Jason De Castro

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
So @snapchatsupport is getting bombarded with complaints from Users of Windows phone. It would be great if we could all do the same and use a hashtag to get it trending.

Also, by mentioning Joe Belfiore or Satya Nadella or even Microsoft Lumia in your tweet, it will get their attention too.

I'm just sick and tired of Snapchat completely ignoring their users problems by not replying and also locking us out when they're not providing a solution to a problem they're in control of.

Hope you all help.

#SnapchatforWindowsPhone

Last edited:

anon(9152079)

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm in, but seems #SnapchatForWindowsPhone is more popular.

My account is currently locked, but I don't care because for such a pathetic service without any security I'm better off than using it.

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't use snapchat but i've started tweeting because we need to show them we, WP users are not small in numbers..
And the shocking part to me was a MSFT employee himself trying to convince me that snapchat did the right thing! I don't wanna mention his name here because i fear he might loose his job. But anyway its sad that MS people themselves don't care about us.

In two of my tweets, one got 9 retweets and the other one got 10!.. Awesome work people. Show it to them that they can't ignore us WP users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb