Can I download a picture from glancescreens.com without using a computer?

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I want to download a picture from glancescreens.com to my Verizon Nokia 822 8.1 Windows phone. Is this possible without using a computer and if it is possible could someone please provide step by step instructions on how I would then turn the new picture into my glance screen?

Thanks in advance for any help,
yeto

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
On your phone go to the website. Go there . Push on the picture you want > go down on the page and push download > choose phone model > push download > push on the picture and choose SAVE PICTURE.

Picture is stored under SAVED PICTURES.

On your phone SETTINGS > lock screen > under background choose photo > choose change photo > find your picture under saved pictures > select it
Do to GLANCE SCREEN > select background picture ON

That's it

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Actually, their app has different options when you decide what picture to download, mess with the app and enjoy. ;)

On your phone go to the website. Go there . Push on the picture you want > go down on the page and push download > choose phone model > push download > push on the picture and choose SAVE PICTURE.

Picture is stored under SAVED PICTURES.

On your phone SETTINGS > lock screen > under background choose photo > choose change photo > find your picture under saved pictures > select it
Do to GLANCE SCREEN > select background picture ON

That's it

Or get Glance Background Beta. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett