Why won't my Nokia Lumia 635 airplane mode turn off?

vandenburgh

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 635 Airplane mode will not turn off!

I have Nokia Lumia 635 and the airplane mode will not turn off. I have tried the Lumia software recovery, and resetting it to factory mode, but it dose not work. I have even tried individually turn on the wifi and the data. Sometimes the wifi will turn, but never the data. I went to the T-mobile store because that's where I bought it and they said that I had to contact Nokia. I tried all of the trouble shooting on their website, nothing. If you cant tell me how to fix it can you please tell me how I can contact Nokia to have them look at it and fulfill my warranty. Thank you.

Sudipta ManUtd

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 635 Airplane mode will not turn off!

i had same problem u need to try nokia software recovery tool which wiped the phone and installed fresh software

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I just replied on your other thread.
To contact Nokia go to the app list and to Lumia Help+Tips there you can check your warranty. But this will not work if you are on airplane mode.

Below the website (Dutch)
http://www.nokia.com/nl-nl/support/warranty-check/
(I Google's Nokia warranty)

You need your imei number this is on your box but you can also find it in SETTINGS > ABOUT > MORE INFORMATION.

joey tijerina

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 635 Airplane mode will not turn off!

I have Nokia Lumia 635 and the airplane mode will not turn off. I have tried the Lumia software recovery, and resetting it to factory mode, but it dose not work. I have even tried individually turn on the wifi and the data. Sometimes the wifi will turn, but never the data. I went to the T-mobile store because that's where I bought it and they said that I had to contact Nokia. I tried all of the trouble shooting on their website, nothing. If you cant tell me how to fix it can you please tell me how I can contact Nokia to have them look at it and fulfill my warranty. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos