Denim for DP

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I know some phones get the Denim update.
did anyone with these phones (in developer preview) get Denim?
I'm with 920 DP, the device didn't get Denim with or without DP, so i want to know if other devices get it.

Eabin Sai

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Guys I have a prob...i downloaded developers for preview and gave update option..after an hour I noticed its still in the downloading updates0% what to do its not m..going even after I reboot...my Lumia...any way..help

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I know some phones get the Denim update.
did anyone with these phones (in developer preview) get Denim?
I'm with 920 DP, the device didn't get Denim with or without DP, so i want to know if other devices get it.

You don't need denim if ur on dp and using a stable device.
Denim is the exact same thing as current dp version with no firmware enhancements for all x20 lumias except the 1520 so there is nothing to look forward to.

Eabin Sai

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Bro...im in cyan ..to get denim I downloaded yesterday..preview for developers..i checked for update..it showed a update I clicked on update...still now its in download updates 0%..y

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Bro...im in cyan ..to get denim I downloaded yesterday..preview for developers..i checked for update..it showed a update I clicked on update...still now its in download updates 0%..y

Do you use data or WiFi. ? Because you only can use WiFi to download it.
If you use WiFi cancel the download and try again.

zeuxiss

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yes about ..100kbs....is reset my phone enough...will it delete my data

What Harrie-S said is soft reset, not reset or hard reset. Hold down both volume down button and power button. Hold down until your phone vibrates. Then your phone will automatically restart.
Check if the problem still there after soft reset. Don't worry, soft reset won't delete your data. Not even your settings

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Denim has been released on standard 930s but not my DP 930. How can DPs be behind? It's the whole point of developer previews to get everything first?

brian770

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
strange stuff here, after reading this i checked all 3 of our familys luminas, 2 920's both with the DP, and my 1520 with DP, my sons 920 has Denim, my wifes does not and my 1520 does not . i have tried updating them and they are still not denim. why is that? all 3 are with ATT and are all under my name, the 2 920;s should be identical yet 1 has updated and 1 has not. wonder why this is ??

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
strange stuff here, after reading this i checked all 3 of our familys luminas, 2 920's both with the DP, and my 1520 with DP, my sons 920 has Denim, my wifes does not and my 1520 does not . i have tried updating them and they are still not denim. why is that? all 3 are with ATT and are all under my name, the 2 920;s should be identical yet 1 has updated and 1 has not. wonder why this is ??

Umm its the false positive Denim bug they've been discussing for months....

ATT hasn't....and let me emphasize "HASN'T" pushed out anything to any WP as of yet...

The 920's are already on the developer preview so technically there won't be any updates to them since Denim only contains firmware for the 1520/Icon/930/830.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

Denim for all devices expect 930/1520/830 is identical to DP since it does not contain firmware updates so when u hit a certain version of the OS it will start showing as denim but for 1520 denim contains specific firmware updates for camera and all so it would not show the same.

DMCarver

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info Athull... how many times do you have to say it before it clicks with people Firmware updates are different from OS updates.

I'm on DP on my Icon and I'm not missing anything...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro