Bing Image search problem

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
When I look up images using Bing on my Windows Phone, the number of images shown is dramatically fewer than it was a few days ago. There used to be a good selection of images then a couple of related search headlines followed by another selection of images, etc, etc. Now it only shows one section of images and that's all.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's just the particular image you're searching for? Try a few different search queries. I just tried and was presented with many many pages of images.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Bing/Cortana has been down/ slow for some time with my 1520. I believe MS is doing some minor revision/update in the background for Windows 10, like what's been happening for the Store.

K_lando

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Noticed the same thing... Considerably less results, and unrelated to the term searched for. But I'll accept iamakii's rationale/explanation and hope its only temporary... Because considerably less equates to considerably useless.

jkreisberg22

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Same here, also on video searches it shows exactly (and only) 18 results. Even with a broad topic like "dogs." I contacted MS, they were...less than helpful.

Evronian

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I don't have alternative apps to recommend, but I noticed the same problem. I'm not sure this is temporary, to me it seems that image search has always been kinda broken on 8.1.. It was fine on Wp8, but after the update it is slow, shows a handful of images and very often it has problems loading and saving them. Notice that I have a fast connection, so that's not a network issue. Hope they fix it in W10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital