urgent ! windows 8.1 metro flash back and unable to open

ioso

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased an ASUS Transformer book notebook/tablet. It came with Win 8.1 installed so no installation disc.

All windows app unable to open and flash and back to startmenu
Then i tried
Powershell ?ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage ?DisableDevelopmentMode ?Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
It able to access Win Store
but I cannot download anything due to error 0x80070002.

Also, i fix three other system apps such as PC Settings, run the following:
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\camera\AppxManifest.xml

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\FileManager\AppxManifest.xml

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\ImmersiveControlPanel\AppxManifest.xml
It works fine for carmera, file manager and immersive control panel

But all others app unable to open and flash and back to startmenu.
Any powershell command that can locate music, video, travel and fix all others win apps

Finally, i used AppsDiagnostic.diagcab to scan, it occurs
some other safety setting lost and changed and windows metro setting may be destroyed

Please help. I am a novice and do not know what to do and give powershell command to fix all other system and install apps

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You call yourself a novice and perform actions like that? Oo I hope you don't immediately grab a scalpel whenever one of your relatives or friends feels sick. oO
Seriously, there seems to be a couple of things messed up in your Windows installation. The best thing to do is to refresh it. There's no installation disk or anything needed to perform that, as Windows 8.1 - just like Windows 7 - comes with a recovery partition which is used to recover the system.

Follow these steps here to refresh your Windows insallation: How to refresh, reset, or restore your PC - Windows Help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes