Is there any way to remove 'ALL' tab in Photos app in Windows 8.1?

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I was having L720 and I loved the Photos app in it. Recently bought L730 but disappointed with the Photos app. As soon as I open Photos app it opens with ALL option showing all the photos which I'm totally not ok with. Is there any way to change this? And why is "people" option removed in Windows 8.1 Photos app?

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I was having L720 and I loved the Photos app in it. Recently bought L730 but disappointed with the Photos app. As soon as I open Photos app it opens with ALL option showing all the photos which I'm totally not ok with. Is there any way to change this? And why is "people" option removed in Windows 8.1 Photos app?

MS moved away from the hub centric model they had for a bunch of apps, including dumbing down "People," Tearing "Music+Video" in half, the photos app as you noticed is lacking.

MS generally likes to drop the ball on things like this... Like seriously who was the moron that said move away from hubs! Google has been trying hubs with android and people laud them like they invented it, when WP had this stuff for years. e.e

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99