cant find some apps on my 920

brian770

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
My son has a lumina 920 running the dev/preview, and wants to put hungry shark evolution it, my wife has the EXACT phone, but not running the dev preview I have a lumina 1520 with the dev preview, my wife and i both have no problem finding and getting the game, my son cant even get it to show up. it shows it in a search, but it will NOT show a link to get it. I have tried compairing side by side with the wifes phone and ALL settings are 100% the same. i am at a total loss. i even tried to turn off the DP and did a soft reset, nothing changed. his is on the Denim. any help ??? btw, all 3 phones are under my account and registered to me. all are in the united states.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
all three phones are using YOUR Microsoft account, correct?

Because what I would suspect is that since your son is probably under some age like 18 or something. I remember that the Store hid certain games when I first got my 920 because i was under a specified age according to their records and automatically had my selection restricted. It was subtle. I needed a Parent account to claim I was their child to drop the restrictions and whatnot anyways.
(My Family on windowsphone.com)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077