Reoccurring entry won't go away

elian440

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
i have a reoccurring entry for work that was added to my calendar from my work email. that entry is no longer needed. it was removed from the outlook calendar where it was created and does not show up anywhere in the calendar app. i cannot find it anywhere on the calendar in outlook on my desktop or in my phone, but it still shows up every week on the live tile. it has been doing this for over a year. the only way i've been able to stop it is by not allowing any entries from that email. as soon as i allow entries again it comes right back.

any ideas?

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Just a hunch, but it's not set as a task is it? Looking in Calendar, "...", Tasks.
Only thing I could think it was if there wasn't a appointment entry.

G.

elian440

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the input. i was pretty sure i had tried both of those in the past, but looked again anyway. there is no task. it was added from an email. checked back and had deleted it. scrolled through task and the calendar in outlook and couldn't find a thing. it's not the hugest problem in the world, but is a little annoying to be reminded to submit a weekly report that doesn't even exist anymore.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Indeed it is but still. Is it possible that you replied or forwarded this mail so can it be somewhere in another folder like send or draft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos