Why does the store do this to me? Also, what happened to myTube!? (Two part question)

Dhruvansh Soni

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Screenshot (11).png

So I'm using this nearly 7 year old Acer 2920z laptop (not even kidding), and using youtube on IE and Firefox is an absolute headache (oh, the laaagg!). I try to use Metrotube regularly but it doesn't support viewing of playlists, and Hyper lags even more than IE11! I tried to search for myTube and herein lies my problem.

The store is abysmal at searching for apps. It only shows the stuff that's not even remotely related to the app I'm trying to search for. It's not even just with myTube, many couple other apps show similar results (i.e apps that aren't related in any way). So I wanna know is this how it is for you guys too? I'm in India if that makes a difference (probably doesn't cos I've changed region on my account and it still doesn't really work).

Btw, where on earth is myTube?!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
myTube isn't available for Windows 8 yet, that's the reason why you're not finding it in the store. The store just shows you what it considers close to your search. Probably party of your query (like my or tube) match the app names or app description.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)