Skype and Viber app very slow on windows 8.1

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
The offical apps for Viber and Skype for Windows 8.1 are on my computer very very slow.
When I open/run the apps, they need almost ages before open up and so on.

Btw, the normal programs (which can also be installed and work on other operating systems) work normally.

Can someone tell me how to repair this issue?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
The offical apps for Viber and Skype for Windows 8.1 are on my computer very very slow.
When I open/run the apps, they need almost ages before open up and so on.

Btw, the normal programs (which can also be installed and work on other operating systems) work normally.

Can someone tell me how to repair this issue?

This thread might have been misplaced under "Windows Phone 8.1".

Do you have any other chat apps installed on your computer? Chat apps are relatively more RAM-consuming than most of the other types of apps, so it would be useful to compare the performance of these two apps with other RAM-intensive chat apps (such as Line, WeChat, not sure about WhatsApp and Messenger). If all of these four are slow, then you might need to install more RAM on your computer.

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
This thread might have been misplaced under "Windows Phone 8.1".

Do you have any other chat apps installed on your computer? Chat apps are relatively more RAM-consuming than most of the other types of apps, so it would be useful to compare the performance of these two apps with other RAM-intensive chat apps (such as Line, WeChat, not sure about WhatsApp and Messenger). If all of these four are slow, then you might need to install more RAM on your computer.

Sorry for the wrong category.

Okay. That helps me a lot, thanks :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb