Att says denim soon

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy AT&T acknowledges to release Denim but bring a sandwich and some comfortable shoes. its probably going to take a while.

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
as we all know "coming soon" is relative. as has already been posted, it could be days, weeks or month(s). it's a wait and see.
i'd suggest start checking today. we will get it after att has done their thing to it. and if on PfD, untick the checkbox. and then retick after you do have denim.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just hit them on twitter, @att. Everyone else should too

In the case of a huge corporation such as AT&T, their social media accounts are monitored by exceedingly low level customer service types who reply off a script. I've worked in call centers and seen this first hand (albeit with corporations other than AT&T). It always amazes me how people think this is an effective and efficient tool; as if the CEO were reading it all.

agentmikeyd99

Banned
Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
In the case of a huge corporation such as AT&T, their social media accounts are monitored by exceedingly low level customer service types who reply off a script. I've worked in call centers and seen this first hand (albeit with corporations other than AT&T). It always amazes me how people think this is an effective and efficient tool; as if the CEO were reading it all.

Ok get us the email for the CEO then...just send the tweet, unless you are too amazed

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Att means.....its coming soon to new phones.....not pur phones we have now....cause they want us to have to upgrade,remember they took Qi charging out of the 1525,and have the space,so they can get people to upgrade their phone more soo....one reason I really want to start buying international versions only

agentmikeyd99

Banned
Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Att means.....its coming soon to new phones.....not pur phones we have now....cause they want us to have to upgrade,remember they took Qi charging out of the 1525,and have the space,so they can get people to upgrade their phone more soo....one reason I really want to start buying international versions only

Where did u locate this information?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Oh man, you just hurt a bunch of feelings around here, lol

omagic82

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
AT&T announces updates for phones on Thursdays, so don't be expecting Denim to drop before this Thursday at the earliest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon