Buggy Mobile/Cellular Data?

killinghall

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
For those who have added the mobile/cellular data shortcut as a quick action in the notification centre:

Assuming mobile data is switched off, have you had instances whereby it appears to be switched on instead, when you swipe from the top? Swipe another time and the toggle shows off.

My mobile data shortcut is on the far right, and I always swipe on the left to avoid toggling it by accident as has happened before.

This bug has been present since the Cyan days and certainly appears to have escaped Denim.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Go to settings> cellular+sim> turn off data connection.. Check if the issue is still there when simply tapping on the quick toggle to turn it on/off (this is simply a shot in the dark. I remember a user bringing up this issue before, bur can't remember if it was resolved)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
There was a double tap issue a while back (tapping once on the toggle seemed ineffective as the toggle would still be higlighted. Some of the users I spoke to speculated that it could have been intentional; tap once, but toggle is still highlighted = data still on, but no active usage; tap once more = turn off), but I haven't noticed it lately

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo