Pixelate start ?

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello there, fellow Lumia's brothers/sisters;
I (think) do have a problem with my Nokia Lumia 735 display; long story short: when i turn on my phone and first ,,nokia'' logo come one, top of my screen flicker and there is something-a-like colorfull pixels (everything is pitch black except ,,nokia'' and my top screen).
After that, my screen ,,blink'' regular white ,,nokia'' logo and ,,windows'' one just right after it. Everything else seems normal. I tested it with ,,standard-vivid-cold-advanced'' colour profile and it's the same.
I'm afraid that my screen don't have malfunction or that is regural ,,boot up-starting'' procedure ?

Ps. Never drop my phone, never bricked tried soft-hard reset and been using it for more then three months.
Everything else is preety much good, battery life is excelent in smartphone era (day and half/two days with light-moderate usage and day with heavy)

Pss. Here is phote i was taken with my Dad's 630, it's clearly someting like pixels on top of the sceen.

http://1drv.ms/1zxGrOQ

Thanks in advance, i do really need your opinion and help, tip maybe and sorry for bad grammar and misspeled words; english is not my main spraeking/writing lagunge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs