Lumia Denim in Lumia 620 in India.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Anyone receive Lumia Denim update in Lumia 620 preview user in India?
I already update in extras+info and disable preview for developers. But when I check for update its show your phone is up to date. So please help me...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Do you have access to a PC? Why not use the Lumia Software Recovery Tool.

It wipes your phone clean but you'll get the update...

calzone964

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
The official update from MS (this one) just brings regular users to the same OS version as PfD users. So if you used PfD and updated regularly, you already had denim a long time ago. I went through the same thing with my 620 as well.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Do you have access to a PC? Why not use the Lumia Software Recovery Tool.

It wipes your phone clean but you'll get the update...

If I use Lumia software recovery tool. How many approximately size needed to update my phone to denim.
I mean if I update my phone without using any PC. Its need maximum higher approximately size under 400-500 MB data.
so how many approximately size needed to using Lumia software recovery tool? Is there needed 1.5GB data???

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If I use Lumia software recovery tool. How many approximately size needed to update my phone to denim.
I mean if I update my phone without using any PC. Its need maximum higher approximately size under 400-500 MB data.
so how many approximately size needed to using Lumia software recovery tool? Is there needed 1.5GB data???

The download is 4GB so it's obviously not an option for you.

What does it say in extras + info?

The Denim update doesn't do much.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
The download is 4GB so it's obviously not an option for you.

What does it say in extras + info?

The Denim update doesn't do much.

Thank you for quick reply.
4GB !!!! This process is very difficult for me. So now my choice i try to update my phone within my phone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for quick reply.
4GB !!!! This process is very difficult for me. So now my choice i try to update my phone within my phone.

There's the option of a hard reset but I couldn't say for sure it will do anything in this situation which is why I didn't suggest it.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Enable, not disable, PfD.

I both enable/disable preview for developers but I can't see any updates. Its show your phone is up to date. And same my friends Lumia 620 PFD show your phone is up to date.
anyone lumia 620 pfd user in India? Are you receive Lumia denim update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire