Is the windows phone app store (sort of) down?

anon67808

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Updated to Denim on my Lumia 1520 yesterday and then had to factory reset for who knows what reason. Upon that, I set up my phone and began to d/l apps from the store that I had previously. I had no issues.

Today, I went back into the store to continue d/l'ing apps and the only apps showing are under Nokia, AT&T, and Photo. Everything else says "no results" and if I try to search for an app by typing it in, I also get "no results".

I have tried everything in my power to try to figure this one out but cannot. Anyone else having an issue like this?

Magnus Anderson

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I get the same thing on my phone. Also you can't search for anything on the store website online either. If you pick a group to look in it sais there are no items in it.

anon67808

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it has to do with Denim because like I said, I installed apps (about 50 of them) after my Denim update and had no issues. However, who knows, maybe it has to do with it someway, maybe not.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Store is working here.
When the store gets stubborn for me I've found that "App Social" will work most of the time.

Anupam Rajlani

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I am also having the same issue.When I attempt to do a search any app on my windows phone (nokia lumia 925) there are no results, even when the application exists. Also in various categories (ie applications) there are no results under the "free" and "new" tabs, where there should be. What can I do to fix it?

ChuckPasadena

May 9, 2013
Visit site
It's been showing "no results" for about an hour (!520, TX, Denim). I did notice that one of my apps just automatically updated about 10 minutes ago, though.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3