Os 8.10.14234.375 not denim ?

Keefy122

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I hade to use the Nokia/Microsoft software reset tool to get my phone to what I thought was going to be the DENIM update after an unsuccessful ' Preview for developers' install, all seems to be loaded and installed correctly, but it is still showing CYAN
The OS is showing 8.10.14234.375

Any ideas ?

Ta

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
The OS version is high enough to be DENIM.
But double check your device in below link.
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...pdate%2Fwp8-software-update%2F&token=iTC3DoyO

There is a bug which shows cyan even if you have Denim.
But if you have for example live folders and data toggle in the notification centre you have DENIM.
Bye the way after the use of the LUMIA or Windows software recovery tool did you install the preview for developer app. And if so check in extras+info the version if you enable and disabled the box in the pfd app.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I hade to use the Nokia/Microsoft software reset tool to get my phone to what I thought was going to be the DENIM update after an unsuccessful ' Preview for developers' install, all seems to be loaded and installed correctly, but it is still showing CYAN
The OS is showing 8.10.14234.375

Any ideas ?

Ta

I've got this OS update without having to enroll in PFD (L535). Mine says "Denim". The killer might be in the Firmware version*. What is your firmware revision number?

*- A lot of discussions have been made on the real changes made by the Denim update. Most say that it is only an OS update, which means you should be seeing "Denim" in your Extras+Info. But others say that it is also a Firmware update. I think it depends on phone model (what phone are you using?). But as indicated by Harrie-S, the bug he was referring to will show Cyan if you're enrolled under PFD but it will show Denim once you un-enroll from it in your phone. Also check out Raviraj Halnekar's suggestion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6