Windows phone poor over cellular internet

iice cage

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I always buy windows phone, but the problem with windows phone is the cellular data connection. I need to on and off the data connection before in can connect. This problem is common to windows phone devices.

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello there, sir;
I don't quite uderstand your..should i say ,,question" or ,,your own personal opinion".. But either way, you can leave ,,Mobile Data" allways ,,On" or chose to swich it when needed.
It can be found under cellular->sim settings. Other hand, there is numerous app in store for shorcut to it, even own Windows Phone 8.1 notiffication bar-shortcut.
There is ,,Data sence" so you don't pass your limit.
Hope that solve your question-fact.
Have a nice day!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
In the last 4 years of using WP I've never experienced any data issues (outside of one known update issue on my 920). The reason could be your spotty data connection. Check with your carrier before jumping to conclusions

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
This is either down to very poor signal or a problem with your carrier. This is certainly not 'common to Windows phone devices'. Where did you get that idea from?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In a minor update to Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1, there is a cellular data toggle added to the action center.

Well, its certainly not common in most of the world, but perhaps your area has a weird quirk.

henocksandy

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have found Windows Phone network more better than Android. In android, it consumes too much internet for god knows why. In the latest update, there is toggle for Cellular data in action center.

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I always buy windows phone, but the problem with windows phone is the cellular data connection. I need to on and off the data connection before in can connect. This problem is common to windows phone devices.

​Seems like your problem and coverage in your area. It's not a common problem for windows phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehalwadehra