whatsapp in background, shareit and easy transfer not working properly, and more

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
1. After the last whatsapp update my friend told that he able to download videos in background or when the screen is turned off. He is using 520. I am using 730 but I am not able to download it in background. It is downloading for few minutes and then stops there. auto download option is set to never in both the set. Anyone has nay idea on this.
2. Shareit and easy transfer is not working properly. If i use shareit and transfer files from android to my phone it is not working properly. Sometimes my icon is not showing in android app or it is showing transferring but no data transferred. If I create the hotspot also facing same problem, even sometimes my shareit app closes on its own after sender select my icon in his app.
3. When using Easy transfer and from the android phone I choose 'upload'. But it is not showing all the files in the android phone or its SD card. Only in nexus it is showing all files through ES explorer. Sometimes the ip is not loading in android browser at all. Someone please help me on this.
4. After updating the Music app the screen is blinking when I scroll through list of songs anyone else facing this issue.
5. I have installed very few apps in my phone. Have around 3 GB free in phone memory. But still seeing lot of 'Resuming...' even when there is no app or opening any app, especially when opening whatsapp. I faced this issue before once. After turning 'kids corner' OFF the issue resolved. But facing the issue. Its frustrating as I have not installed any games or keeping any app open in background.

Anybody have answers for the above issues?

AkArora

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
1. After the last whatsapp update my friend told that he able to download videos in background or when the screen is turned off. He is using 520. I am using 730 but I am not able to download it in background. It is downloading for few minutes and then stops there. auto download option is set to never in both the set

Even I am facing the same issue with Whatsapp. The download/upload of video stops as soon as the app is minimized or the screen is locked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)