Bing Lockscreen Wp 8.1

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It's vey frustrating setting Bing as the lock screen app.

I enjoy the beautiful images daily, but I cannot seem to get it to change automatically like it does on Windows 8.1 PC.

If I go into the settings and change the background app to another, then back to Bing, it changes. But what's the point?

Why doesn't it update automatically?

I know there are some apps in the store that lets you set your background as Bing. I'm not sure if this will work but it's worth a try. Problem with that is I can't seem to find any of these apps. lol.

Can anyone recommend one so I can give it a try?

Also open to solutions about the Bing lock screen It self :)

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Karthik Sampath

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
It's vey frustrating setting Bing as the lock screen app.

I enjoy the beautiful images daily, but I cannot seem to get it to change automatically like it does on Windows 8.1 PC.

If I go into the settings and change the background app to another, then back to Bing, it changes. But what's the point?

Why doesn't it update automatically?

I know there are some apps in the store that lets you set your background as Bing. I'm not sure if this will work but it's worth a try. Problem with that is I can't seem to find any of these apps. lol.

Can anyone recommend one so I can give it a try?

Also open to solutions about the Bing lock screen It self :)

Press the search 🔍 button it shows Bing search with Bing image on BG wait until its change the today's Bing BG then lock screen also changed automatically.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Press the search 🔍 button it shows Bing search with Bing image on BG wait until its change the today's Bing BG then lock screen also changed automatically.

Yea..it also works but the user has to check it every day.....its only a trick but cant work as a perfect solution which can be recomended to everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett