No Facebook Notifications

kirku

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Both Facebook and Messenger have stopped giving me notifications. I used a 3rd party Facebook client and it sent notifications through fine. I've reinstalled the apps, used Facebook Beta, soft reset, hard reset with no difference. Really annoying as I'm missing message notifications.

Anyone got any ideas on a fix?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Both Facebook and Messenger have stopped giving me notifications. I used a 3rd party Facebook client and it sent notifications through fine. I've reinstalled the apps, used Facebook Beta, soft reset, hard reset with no difference. Really annoying as I'm missing message notifications.

Anyone got any ideas on a fix?

Looks like the number of people being affected by this issue is growing, as shown in another thread. However, the problem doesn't seem to be affecting everyone, at least not yet. As such, a universal fix has not yet been discovered.

Right now, the best option would be to send feedback to Facebook. There is a Feedback section both in the Facebook app and the Messenger App. In the Facebook App, go to the app settings (tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right of the screen) and go to "Feedback". In the Messenger App, go to the app settings (tap on the three dots at the bottom right of the screen) and then tap on "report a problem".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes