Panoramic HDRI

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it is easily possible.

Apps that do the exposure bracketing lack panorama. The Panorama App lacks exposure bracketing.

You could take several manual shots lengthwise of the subject and stitch them together manually on desktop software.

So moving left to right would be A-C and exposure under to over would be 1-3.

Then take shots A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2 & C3. Obviously this is tripod work.

Stitch together A1, B1, C1 then A2, B2, C2 and finally A3, B3, C3.... Then merge ABC1, ABC2, ABC3 for the HDR effect.

A lot of precise work involved, but that is one way you could accomplish the effect.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That is an idea, thanks :) Does ProShot save to HDR ?

That is what I like about ProShot. It does the bracketing and merge right on the phone when you use Full HDR mode. It's not just a filter being applied and no need to revert to desktop software for the merge.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Save to sounds weird to me... HDR is not a storage device in this usage. It is a technique.

ProShot will save AS a completed HDR image. No added steps needed. The image is High Definition Resolution the moment the image capture finishes.

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what is weird about saying Save to.. :straight:

Save to sounds weird to me... HDR is not a storage device in this usage. It is a technique.

ProShot will save AS a completed HDR image. No added steps needed. The image is High Definition Resolution the moment the image capture finishes.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
IDK... Saving to just makes me think HDR is being used like DVR...

I don't save to jpg; I save as jpg. But that's just me I guess.

Yes (for the third time and in your preferred mannerism), ProShot saves to HDR.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You seemed to not want to accept the answer in any other form... *shrug*

There are many clip on fisheye lenses on eBay and Amazon. Might be worth a couple bucks to experiment. I'd like to see the result.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon