Before Tapatalk dies...

CapoFantasma97

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
So, I am a beta tester for around a year, and Jagoba, the developer of Windows Phone for Tapatalk, has always worked pretty fast.

However there are months since the last version of Tapatalk was distributed. The beta at the moment is even a macro version behind the stable.

I have no idea of why the developement stopped, fact is that Jagoba isn't replying since that day.

Some time ago I also created a topic in the support forum, without replies.

Link: https://support.tapatalk.com/index.php?threads/29396/

Also you can notice that there's quite a lot of time since the subdivision into Android, iOS and Windows Phone in their respective sub-forums disappeared. And there's no news or highlighted topics for Windows Phone ever since.

So, I think that showing a great amount of interest by Windows Phone users may change the situation.

I ask everyone here, if you want, to create your own topic in the support forum, talking about this and asking to return into the developement, and show more interest for Windows Phone users.

If there are high numbers, they have to give us some importance.

CapoFantasma97

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site

sp8y

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
The beta at the moment is even a macro version behind the stable.

I mentioned the app versions to Jagoba at the time & he said they are both the same versions but the Beta didn't get the version number updated.

I haven't heard anything from him for some time & it's almost 3 months since the last update.

qwertyaa

Banned
Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I am aware of that.

I am aware of other bugs also. That's why we have to make the devs notice that Windows Phone version shouldn't be understimated and put in a corner to leave it rot.

This bug has been for more than a year. No one even cares about it. There are bugs from time to time, but nothing is fixed. I want to fix this bug as soon as possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte