Can I get some help with a few questions in regard to Podcast App on Windows Phone 8.1?

furboll929

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Question in regards to Podcast App on Windows Phone 8.1

I have tried several podcast apps for Windows phone. Unfortunately I have had nothing but issues when it comes to get any of them working on my Lumia 520. I have a 925 which is my actual phone. I only use the Lumia 520 as an MP3 player for the car and gym. My biggest issue that I still have been trying to figure a suitable work around for is podcast. The 3rd party podcast apps either did not have the features I want, or in the case of Podcast lounge does have the feature I want but crashes randomly. The actual Windows phone 8 podcast app is good for me, except that it is not downloading the episodes in the background when the phone is plugged in to my pc. Also when I use the Windows phone desktop app for syncing, the podcast titles and/or episodes don?t show up correctly. Not a big deal
The other day after seeing my 925 was low on space, I investigated as to why since I do not use it for music. That?s when I realized the that the subscriptions that I added on my Lumia 520 showed up in the Podcast app on my 925 without me doing it on the phone. . So it seems that podcast subscriptions are being synced on both devices. Another thing I noticed is that some of the podcast I deleted on my 5201 have reappeared which I am guessing is due to me not deleting them on the 925, so they were added back in to my listing. So my question is this; if the podcast subscriptions are being synced, where in the cloud can I manage them? Has anyone else run in to this issue? I don?t need any podcast app recommendations as I have given up on them.

-8-

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Question in regards to Podcast App on Windows Phone 8.1

Have you tried unchecking the "Sync all podcasts" check box in the sync app when you connect either phone to your pc?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs